Sunday, September 25, 2016


    Adventure

   
    The day started at 9AM to catch a bus for Mumbai to Pune to catch train Goa express at 4:30PM. Journey started with peace but could not think about adventure than this.

The huge traffic at Pune Mumbai highway bewildered us if we can catch the train in lifetime. It was 3:00 O clock and we could not touch lonavala even. We get off the bus at Lonalava and asked for taxi to reach on time.

Getting the cab to catch the train reminds me repeat telecast of "Jab We Met"...n asking the driver "thoda or tej chalao..... " Speedometer making us panic when it goes below 40km/hr..n again repeat statement "bhaiya thoda or tej chalao...or we miss our train..hsssssss"


We were about to reach Pune railway station..my friend Viral asked to Run, son look anywhere and catch the train at platform no. 2, because train is just leaving. And we started running as asked.

I have seen train leaving the station, I hold my breath and running fast behind the train. I reached edge of platform and here I am...cant anything do about it. I could not catch the train. Oooopssss....what I am gonna do in Pune..came from all over Delhi for amazing Dudhsagar.

My phone was not working. I asked a girl about the situation, she has given me her phone and I called by friend Viral about the situation. He told me train is standing at platform. Awwww..then ! I was at platform 3 and train was before me at platform no.2 and it dint  move. I ran like anything, caught the train...and it started moving..like it was just waiting for me.. :) such a relax




No comments:

Post a Comment